Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions...Smootions!

I am going to lose weight, remember everyone's birthday, mail sympathy and get well cards, walk 1-2 miles everyday, even help little old ladies across the street!  **


Resolutions......whatever~  This is a day to make changes, not lame promises! 
God has promised me an eternal life, what can I do?  If he gave up his only Son for me, what can I do?  Certainly nothing compares.  Certainly, I don't need to do any sacrificial slayings.  I just need to do what Jesus would do.  I must let peple see Jesus in me. 
Will I falter? sure; Stumble? yes; Keep going? absolutely.  If I love my life, love my family, love my friends, and love my God, I will keep on going.  I can make a difference in my life.

**I really do plan on doing all the above !

No comments: